Monday, July 23, 2012

Went out on a whim....

It's Monday.  Totally a Monday.  Nothing seems to be going the way I want it to.  But what do you expect?  It's Monday!

Anyway, I was at Costco with the children.  Walking the isles, it was, "Mom!  I want this!" or "Mom!  I want that!"  I told them that they could each pick out a book.  Easy, right?!  Well, I of course start looking at the book selection.  Bared To You by Sylvia Day was there, read it.  The whole Fifty Shades trilogy was there as well, read it, died, then re-read it.  Then I found this, The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes. 

Normally these kind of book would not interest me, I like them sappy and dirty.  But this one called to me.  Read the back of it and thought, "Why not?"  I went out on a whim and purchased it.

So, I was thinking, "This would make a great book club starter."  Once again, I'm going out on a whim here and asking you all to purchase this book so we can talk about it at a future date, maybe after Labor Day?  The book at Costco was only $9.79, which isn't bad. 

What do you think?  Interested?  I hope you are!  This would be fun!

Happy Monday!

-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment